Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Custom Samus (Critique Please)
#8
You're rising a point that is often argued over, Corpsecrank: usage of colour in pixelart. In this case I won't go any further than that, though (apart from if you wish continuing via PM)
I like the shoulderpads, but they aren't well shaded, and I find the head too scrunched up in her body, and perhaps too wide.
The side Samus' limbs seem fat, especially the upper arm.


Messages In This Thread
Custom Samus (Critique Please) - by BaG_2.0 - 03-14-2009, 11:39 PM
RE: Custom Samus (Critique Please) - by Ngamer01 - 03-15-2009, 11:24 AM
RE: Custom Samus (Critique Please) - by Toad - 03-15-2009, 11:33 AM
RE: Custom Samus (Critique Please) - by BaG_2.0 - 03-15-2009, 11:48 AM
RE: Custom Samus (Critique Please) - by BaG_2.0 - 03-15-2009, 12:04 PM
RE: Custom Samus (Critique Please) - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 03-15-2009, 02:27 PM
RE: Custom Samus (Critique Please) - by Kenjitake - 03-16-2009, 02:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)