Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Custom Samus (Critique Please)
#4
@Ngamer01: Lol, You just linked me to one of the pictures I based the sprite off of.

Quizzle: The sprite's hands are based off of the Zero Mission hands, I made the m bigger so no one would say I stole them.

Thanks, I'll see about it, but I like the color, so that will stay, k?


Messages In This Thread
Custom Samus (Critique Please) - by BaG_2.0 - 03-14-2009, 11:39 PM
RE: Custom Samus (Critique Please) - by Ngamer01 - 03-15-2009, 11:24 AM
RE: Custom Samus (Critique Please) - by Toad - 03-15-2009, 11:33 AM
RE: Custom Samus (Critique Please) - by BaG_2.0 - 03-15-2009, 11:48 AM
RE: Custom Samus (Critique Please) - by BaG_2.0 - 03-15-2009, 12:04 PM
RE: Custom Samus (Critique Please) - by Kenjitake - 03-16-2009, 02:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)