Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Need help with a Somari rip.
#1
For some reason, my emulators capture device doesn't work right with the Somari ROM, so I have to use a screenshooter. At least I'm getting the sprites somehow.

Anyway, I need help with the capturing. I have some of the sprites here:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=18]

It's not that organized, but whatever. The only problem is: I suck at this game. Which means that there are some sprites that I can't capture until I get farther in the game. Mainly the spinning sprites in Labyrinth Zone. If you can get those sprites, I'd appreciate it and I'll give you proper credit on the sheet.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   


Messages In This Thread
Need help with a Somari rip. - by DarkZero - 05-22-2008, 04:26 PM
RE: Need help with a Somari rip. - by Colton - 05-22-2008, 04:36 PM
RE: Need help with a Somari rip. - by DarkZero - 05-22-2008, 05:35 PM
RE: Need help with a Somari rip. - by Yawackhary - 05-22-2008, 05:21 PM
RE: Need help with a Somari rip. - by Colton - 05-23-2008, 10:13 AM
RE: Need help with a Somari rip. - by DarkZero - 05-23-2008, 10:23 AM
RE: Need help with a Somari rip. - by Colton - 05-23-2008, 10:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)