Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Custom Kirby
#11
Ok, I tried adding more colors to smooth out the transition from light to dark. I also fixed the bottom shading, because most of you said it looked weird.

Oh, and for future reference, I am probably not going to make any other Kirby characters like this. I may make more poses for Kirby, but that's just about it.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   


Messages In This Thread
Custom Kirby - by Torkirby - 03-13-2009, 09:04 PM
RE: Custom Kirby - by Mabelma - 03-13-2009, 09:08 PM
RE: Custom Kirby - by Skink - 03-13-2009, 09:11 PM
RE: Custom Kirby - by Torkirby - 03-13-2009, 09:18 PM
RE: Custom Kirby - by Seth - 03-13-2009, 09:13 PM
RE: Custom Kirby - by Diddy - 03-13-2009, 09:22 PM
RE: Custom Kirby - by Mabelma - 03-14-2009, 07:01 AM
RE: Custom Kirby - by JosephSeraph - 03-14-2009, 07:07 AM
RE: Custom Kirby - by Mabelma - 03-14-2009, 07:17 AM
RE: Custom Kirby - by Fierce_Muffin - 03-14-2009, 07:33 AM
RE: Custom Kirby - by Torkirby - 03-14-2009, 11:50 AM
RE: Custom Kirby - by Torkirby - 03-15-2009, 07:47 PM
RE: Custom Kirby - by Diddy - 03-15-2009, 08:12 PM
RE: Custom Kirby - by Gors - 03-15-2009, 08:41 PM
RE: Custom Kirby - by Out of Order - 03-15-2009, 08:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)