Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Heinze's submissions
#8
...People HAVE said that though, you just ignored them because you think that I'm the only person that matters...

Listen to other people. Just because something doesn't go on tSR, doesn't mean that it's bad.

It is accepted, and it's a pretty nice sheet. You just need to stop thinking that I have all the time in the world. At the moment I'm in London on a business trip.


Messages In This Thread
Heinze's submissions - by Heinze - 05-30-2008, 02:39 PM
RE: Heinze's submissions - by Psycrow - 05-31-2008, 04:15 AM
RE: Heinze's submissions - by Heinze - 05-31-2008, 11:21 AM
RE: Heinze's submissions - by Ton - 06-01-2008, 10:20 AM
RE: Heinze's submissions - by Heinze - 06-06-2008, 11:45 PM
RE: Heinze's submissions - by Maxpphire - 06-06-2008, 11:47 PM
RE: Heinze's submissions - by Heinze - 06-07-2008, 01:16 PM
RE: Heinze's submissions - by Dazz - 06-09-2008, 05:04 AM
RE: Heinze's submissions - by Heinze - 06-15-2008, 12:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)