(03-11-2009, 01:44 PM)Hylianfox Wrote: yeah, Shatterhand has nothing to do with Solbrain despite the fact that it is the same game.Exactly. I also find Sol Braver much cooler (more than that dork in Shatterhand), that is why I ripped these. Also I never saw these anywhere on any other sprite archive sites, so I thought I might do it.
Like, how Saiyuuki World 2: Tenjoukai no Majin became Whomp 'Em in the US. While they are the same game, they have fundamentally different characters and storyline.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Sol Braver: Tokyuu Shirei-Solbrain
|
|
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Sol Braver: Tokyuu Shirei-Solbrain - by Cr0virus - 03-06-2009, 08:23 AM
RE: Sol Braver: Tokyuu Shirei-Solbrain - by HylianFox - 03-08-2009, 07:38 PM
RE: Sol Braver: Tokyuu Shirei-Solbrain - by Cr0virus - 03-09-2009, 06:24 AM
RE: Sol Braver: Tokyuu Shirei-Solbrain - by SmithyGCN - 03-10-2009, 07:39 PM
RE: Sol Braver: Tokyuu Shirei-Solbrain - by Cr0virus - 03-11-2009, 05:54 AM
RE: Sol Braver: Tokyuu Shirei-Solbrain - by HylianFox - 03-11-2009, 01:44 PM
RE: Sol Braver: Tokyuu Shirei-Solbrain - by Cr0virus - 03-11-2009, 04:27 PM
RE: Sol Braver: Tokyuu Shirei-Solbrain - by Cr0virus - 03-20-2009, 05:34 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

