Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sprite Comic in The Works
#1
Hey there everyone. I'm new here. I have some ideas for a sprite comic and I would like a few opinions. It's basically gonna be a bunch of famous video game characters teaming up to fight their corresponding villains.

Here's what I have so far:
Mario and Bowser
Link and Ganondorf
Sora and Xehanort
Kirby and the Nightmare Wizard (DeDeDe just isn't evil enough)
Samus and Mother Brain
Sonic and Dr. Eggman.
Pokemon Trainer (Diamond/Pearl) and Cyrus
Eliwood and Nergal (FE7 FTW!)

http://img135.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=scene1y.png

EDIT: Ok now that I've actually started I'm back. It has officially begun.


Please give your opinions make some suggestions (other than "kill yourself" and "stop").

Thanks


Messages In This Thread
Sprite Comic in The Works - by 8-Bit Squirrel - 03-10-2009, 06:17 PM
RE: Sprite Comic in The Works - by Alpha Six - 03-10-2009, 06:19 PM
RE: Sprite Comic in The Works - by GrooveMan.exe - 03-10-2009, 06:35 PM
RE: Sprite Comic in The Works - by GrooveMan.exe - 03-15-2009, 04:10 PM
RE: Sprite Comic in The Works - by Alpha Six - 03-15-2009, 07:28 PM
RE: Sprite Comic in The Works - by kyrtuck - 03-15-2009, 07:34 PM
RE: Sprite Comic in The Works - by 8-Bit Squirrel - 03-15-2009, 08:05 PM
RE: Sprite Comic in The Works - by Alpha Six - 03-15-2009, 08:12 PM
RE: Sprite Comic in The Works - by 8-Bit Squirrel - 03-15-2009, 08:36 PM
RE: Sprite Comic in The Works - by Alpha Six - 03-15-2009, 08:45 PM
RE: Sprite Comic in The Works - by Sol - 03-15-2009, 09:34 PM
RE: Sprite Comic in The Works - by 8-Bit Squirrel - 03-16-2009, 04:51 PM
RE: Sprite Comic in The Works - by GrooveMan.exe - 03-16-2009, 05:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)