There could be any number of reasons why people may not be using the default avs. People may not like them, they are too lazy to get an av, they don't know the default avs exist, they don't know how to get an av, they'd rather make their own avs, they'd rather get their avs off the internet, etc...
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
I have a suggestion...
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I have a suggestion... - by SuperAnthony - 03-08-2009, 11:02 AM
RE: I have a suggestion... - by Ngamer01 - 03-08-2009, 02:02 PM
RE: I have a suggestion... - by SuperAnthony - 03-08-2009, 02:06 PM
RE: I have a suggestion... - by Ngamer01 - 03-08-2009, 02:23 PM
RE: I have a suggestion... - by SuperAnthony - 03-08-2009, 02:37 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

