Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Yoshi Island Comics
#2
Well,this is supposed to be in Creativity,but I guess you didn't know that.

The comic is I would say,decent.Could use some work however.Some sprites(Ex:Baby Yoshis in Comic 4) have the BG colors inside the bodies.(The eyes).I sorta didnt understand some parts,like the part in Comic 4 where the Yoshis turned into babies.But I probably missed something.Thats all.


Messages In This Thread
Yoshi Island Comics - by SuperAnthony - 03-08-2009, 11:13 AM
RE: Yoshi Island Comics - by Coffee Alloys - 03-08-2009, 01:18 PM
RE: Yoshi Island Comics - by SuperAnthony - 03-08-2009, 02:00 PM
RE: Yoshi Island Comics - by Vipershark - 03-09-2009, 02:41 PM
RE: Yoshi Island Comics - by King of Bad Posters - 03-09-2009, 03:53 PM
RE: Yoshi Island Comics - by Linkin800 - 03-09-2009, 05:55 PM
RE: Yoshi Island Comics - by SuperAnthony - 03-09-2009, 05:57 PM
RE: Yoshi Island Comics - by Rookery Dookery - 03-09-2009, 07:24 PM
RE: Yoshi Island Comics - by King of Bad Posters - 03-09-2009, 09:24 PM
RE: Yoshi Island Comics - by Out of Order - 03-09-2009, 09:33 PM
RE: Yoshi Island Comics - by lone wolf-rayet star - 03-10-2009, 01:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)