Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Melee Luigi Edits
#1
So, I was going through my "My Pictures" folder (which is where I keep all my sprite sheets), and I found an image of Luigi in Melee, and in the image, below the origional shot, was that shot shrunk, and to the right of it, Luigi cropped out of the shot. So, I got bored, and decided to see how well I could edit 3D models. Honestly, I think I did pretty good. Guess who the guy on the bottom is. All's I used for the was MSPaint and Game Maker 7 image editor btw.
   


Messages In This Thread
Melee Luigi Edits - by Colton - 06-08-2008, 04:50 PM
RE: Melee Luigi Edits - by Britt - 06-08-2008, 06:11 PM
RE: Melee Luigi Edits - by Colton - 06-08-2008, 07:52 PM
RE: Melee Luigi Edits - by SpriterMatt. - 06-08-2008, 08:04 PM
RE: Melee Luigi Edits - by GadgetTR - 06-09-2008, 03:40 PM
RE: Melee Luigi Edits - by HyperSonic92 - 06-08-2008, 11:56 PM
RE: Melee Luigi Edits - by Zeph - 06-09-2008, 12:19 AM
RE: Melee Luigi Edits - by Colton - 06-09-2008, 02:16 PM
RE: Melee Luigi Edits - by GrooveMan.exe - 06-09-2008, 02:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)