Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Oh whoops, I seem to have overlooked this. :)
#1
Silly me, I registered a couple days ago and jumped right into submissions rather than introducing myself.

Well, the name's KoA and I've been on the spriting scene for a few years. I've delved into many stlye ranging from the Megaman Battle Network style to Pokemon. In fact, Pokemon is still my current focus (D/P style in particular) but I'm on a bit of a training holiday to take my spriting that extra step and really improve.

I'm hoping my time here will be the jumper cable to my car and help me reignite the engine of imagination within me.

Look at that elaborate metaphor, HEH!


Messages In This Thread
Oh whoops, I seem to have overlooked this. :) - by KoA - 03-07-2009, 05:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)