Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Doctor Mario
#3
(03-06-2009, 08:55 PM)Goombill Rezne Koopario Wrote: Is this guy taken? If not, I think I might be able to do him. I would have to edit and recolor the original SSB Project Mario sprites though, but don't worry, I'll give credit to Ninspriter. (That's the guy who's doing Mario, right?) Anyway, let me know if I can do this, and I'll start just as soon as possible (I kinda have a weird schedule, but can still do this).

I'm P.sure hes nowhere near done with Mario

So all you'll probably get is a standing pose


Messages In This Thread
Doctor Mario - by Ton - 02-25-2009, 04:42 PM
RE: Doctor Mario - by Goombill Rezne Koopario - 03-06-2009, 08:55 PM
RE: Doctor Mario - by SuperMarioMaster - 03-06-2009, 11:06 PM
RE: Doctor Mario - by Goombill Rezne Koopario - 03-07-2009, 05:00 AM
RE: Doctor Mario - by Wes - 03-07-2009, 07:36 AM
RE: Doctor Mario - by Shroob2 - 03-07-2009, 07:30 PM
RE: Doctor Mario - by D2S-Speed - 03-07-2009, 07:52 PM
RE: Doctor Mario - by Chaoxys - 03-07-2009, 07:59 PM
RE: Doctor Mario - by Goombill Rezne Koopario - 03-22-2009, 05:48 AM
RE: Doctor Mario - by blah475 - 06-30-2009, 10:36 AM
RE: Doctor Mario - by Kairos - 06-30-2009, 11:03 AM
RE: Doctor Mario - by blah475 - 06-30-2009, 12:03 PM
RE: Doctor Mario - by Waluigi King - 06-30-2009, 12:21 PM
RE: Doctor Mario - by blah475 - 06-30-2009, 02:17 PM
RE: Doctor Mario - by Jdaster64 - 07-03-2009, 05:25 PM
RE: Doctor Mario - by GrooveMan.exe - 07-03-2009, 05:30 PM
RE: Doctor Mario - by blah475 - 07-03-2009, 05:45 PM
RE: Doctor Mario - by Ton - 07-03-2009, 09:47 PM
RE: Doctor Mario - by blah475 - 07-09-2009, 03:20 PM
RE: Doctor Mario - by The nicest guy of the world - 07-10-2009, 04:37 AM
RE: Doctor Mario - by Kairos - 07-10-2009, 09:13 AM
RE: Doctor Mario - by blah475 - 07-10-2009, 09:45 AM
RE: Doctor Mario - by Kairos - 07-10-2009, 10:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)