Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokemon Palladium Version
#10
(03-04-2009, 07:58 PM)Ragnarök Wrote: I laughed. Really hard. You obviously don't know how hard making games is, much less RPGs.

Actually, I do. I know how hard it is. I very much expect this to take years to make. I have gamemaker 7.0 pro and I've made a game. True it's not very good, but IT DOESN'T MATTER, I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO MAKE GAMES!!!!!!!
(03-04-2009, 07:55 PM)Diogalesu Gigahmeh Wrote:
(03-04-2009, 07:18 PM)Z1ggyZ00 Wrote: And you are right about
(03-04-2009, 07:11 PM)Chdonga Wrote: but Pokemon fan games usually end up being crap, or never get finished

if this is the case then why bother making it?

But if you wish to make it anyway I'd suggest making the title a little more different then copper, or something that's also overused as such. Because Tyvon's right about the title being constantly used a bunch of times.

Holy crow, you are insulting it! XD
And PLEASE, I'm not asking a lot for people to actually MAKE AND FINISH a pokemon fangame. Well maybe it is a lot... lol


Messages In This Thread
Pokemon Palladium Version - by Novalse - 03-03-2009, 10:01 PM
RE: Pokemon Copper Version - by Alpha Six - 03-04-2009, 08:42 AM
RE: Pokemon Copper Version - by Shroob2 - 03-04-2009, 08:48 AM
RE: Pokemon Copper Version - by Novalse - 03-04-2009, 10:31 AM
RE: Pokemon Copper Version - by Novalse - 03-04-2009, 06:55 PM
RE: Pokemon Copper Version - by Chdonga - 03-04-2009, 07:11 PM
RE: Pokemon Copper Version - by Novalse - 03-04-2009, 07:18 PM
RE: Pokemon Copper Version - by DioShiba - 03-04-2009, 07:55 PM
RE: Pokemon Copper Version - by Ragnarök - 03-04-2009, 07:58 PM
RE: Pokemon Copper Version - by Novalse - 03-04-2009, 08:41 PM
RE: Pokemon Copper Version - by Shroob2 - 03-05-2009, 04:46 PM
RE: Pokemon Palladium Version - by Novalse - 03-05-2009, 02:40 PM
RE: Pokemon Palladium Version - by DioShiba - 03-05-2009, 03:56 PM
RE: Pokemon Palladium Version - by Vipershark - 03-05-2009, 04:05 PM
RE: Pokemon Palladium Version - by Kairos - 03-05-2009, 04:52 PM
RE: Pokemon Palladium Version - by Luph - 03-17-2009, 05:44 PM
RE: Pokemon Palladium Version - by Novalse - 03-17-2009, 07:07 PM
RE: Pokemon Palladium Version - by JKB Games - 03-17-2009, 08:18 PM
RE: Pokemon Palladium Version - by Vipershark - 03-17-2009, 09:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)