Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Flying Eyebat sheet and GIF
#4
The sprite itself isn't very good, but I don't know if thats the style or not. The veins seem too think and the iris is kind of blocky. The shading isn't the best it could be, either. But it is a very fluid animation. I envy your skills, I could never sprite wings flapping and have it flow so well.


Messages In This Thread
Flying Eyebat sheet and GIF - by MildConcussion - 03-03-2009, 03:33 AM
RE: Flying Eyebat sheet and GIF - by Geo the Fox - 03-03-2009, 07:12 AM
RE: Flying Eyebat sheet and GIF - by Goemar - 03-03-2009, 07:48 AM
RE: Flying Eyebat sheet and GIF - by Wes - 03-03-2009, 06:29 PM
RE: Flying Eyebat sheet and GIF - by Goemar - 03-03-2009, 07:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)