Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

WIP/Garbage Dump thread
#2
I'd love to see that Zero worked on some more. =]

[Image: targetpreviewss2.gif]

Admittedly I expected that posting about what I'd never finish would inspire me to work. Still, no promises that I'll ever flesh either of those out. You're welcome try though.


Messages In This Thread
WIP/Garbage Dump thread - by Purple_Grenadier - 06-07-2008, 09:38 AM
RE: WIP/Garbage Dump thread - by Purple_Grenadier - 06-07-2008, 12:21 PM
RE: WIP/Garbage Dump thread - by Purple_Grenadier - 06-08-2008, 08:02 PM
RE: WIP/Garbage Dump thread - by Not Chris2balls - 06-09-2008, 02:30 PM
RE: WIP/Garbage Dump thread - by GrooveMan.exe - 06-09-2008, 02:41 PM
RE: WIP/Garbage Dump thread - by Purple_Grenadier - 06-09-2008, 05:34 PM
RE: WIP/Garbage Dump thread - by GrooveMan.exe - 06-10-2008, 10:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)