Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The C2B submissions
#1
Hey people!
This is my submission dump.
I'll start by my custom Luigi for Punch Out!!:
[Image: nespunchout.png]
I think it's pretty much a whole sheet... Yeah, just contact me, I always like to know what you're up to with my sprites Wink
Icon:
[Image: clpotag.png]


Messages In This Thread
The C2B submissions - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 02-25-2009, 08:12 PM
RE: The C2B submissions - by A.J. Nitro - 02-25-2009, 08:45 PM
RE: The C2B submissions - by Solink - 02-25-2009, 09:27 PM
RE: The C2B submissions - by Ton - 02-26-2009, 12:39 PM
RE: The C2B submissions - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 02-26-2009, 12:45 PM
RE: The C2B submissions - by GrooveMan.exe - 02-26-2009, 12:54 PM
RE: The C2B submissions - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 02-26-2009, 01:26 PM
RE: The C2B submissions - by GrooveMan.exe - 02-26-2009, 05:28 PM
RE: The C2B submissions - by Ton - 03-02-2009, 12:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)