02-22-2009, 07:32 PM
Thanks Dandelion I'll fix everything you said I and what every one else said too.
I have to improve a lot on the art work.
I have to improve a lot on the art work.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Paper Toy
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
RE: Paper Toy - by Rakia - 02-22-2009, 08:30 AM
RE: Paper Toy - by Mabelma - 02-22-2009, 08:41 AM
RE: Paper Toy - by GrooveMan.exe - 02-22-2009, 09:15 AM
RE: Paper Toy - by Mabelma - 02-22-2009, 09:42 AM
RE: Paper Toy - by Chutzpar - 02-22-2009, 10:05 AM
RE: Paper Toy - by Mabelma - 02-22-2009, 10:31 AM
RE: Paper Toy - by lone wolf-rayet star - 02-22-2009, 05:49 PM
RE: Paper Toy - by Mabelma - 02-22-2009, 07:32 PM
|