Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Paper Toy
#7
I'm a bit stupid sorry.
Anyways I think that customizing the pd is not about tracing or drawing I think is more of a copy paste but let's see what happens.


Messages In This Thread
Paper Toy - by Mabelma - 02-22-2009, 08:25 AM
RE: Paper Toy - by Rakia - 02-22-2009, 08:30 AM
RE: Paper Toy - by Mabelma - 02-22-2009, 08:41 AM
RE: Paper Toy - by GrooveMan.exe - 02-22-2009, 09:15 AM
RE: Paper Toy - by Mabelma - 02-22-2009, 09:42 AM
RE: Paper Toy - by Chutzpar - 02-22-2009, 10:05 AM
RE: Paper Toy - by Mabelma - 02-22-2009, 10:31 AM
RE: Paper Toy - by lone wolf-rayet star - 02-22-2009, 05:49 PM
RE: Paper Toy - by Mabelma - 02-22-2009, 07:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)