Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

DBZ Webcomic(Sorry about the requesting thing... Didn't see that...)
#1
Sad 
So! As some of you already know, I'm starting a daily webcomic called DBZ Daily. It is in the comical sense, and has some graphic violence. I'll be posting some here before they are posted on the web. And if you don't like humor, just simply don't reply. It appeals to your comical brain, it's nothing like the regular DBZ(Except for the graphic violence part), so I think you'll like it. Feel free to rate it, or post comments, or how it could get better(I'm not requesting anything)!

Thanx,
SonicSpriter

P.S. Sry about the requesting thing... I joined a day ago.


Messages In This Thread
DBZ Webcomic(Sorry about the requesting thing... Didn't see that...) - by SonicSpriter - 02-22-2009, 09:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)