Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Magicians
#8
Yeah sorry about that I went and got some resources on drawing and I'm beginning to draw some good drawings but just faces right now.
I posted that when I was about to give up but then I decided to improve in any way I could so I went to a website called manga university and learned some awesome stuff on drawing.


Messages In This Thread
Magicians - by LilGrim1991 - 02-17-2009, 11:12 PM
RE: Magicians - by Mabelma - 02-21-2009, 07:52 AM
RE: Magicians - by Chutzpar - 02-21-2009, 07:55 AM
RE: Magicians - by Mabelma - 02-21-2009, 08:19 AM
RE: Magicians - by Chutzpar - 02-21-2009, 08:23 AM
RE: Magicians - by Mabelma - 02-21-2009, 08:27 AM
RE: Magicians - by Chutzpar - 02-21-2009, 08:29 AM
RE: Magicians - by Mabelma - 02-21-2009, 08:48 AM
RE: Magicians - by LilGrim1991 - 02-21-2009, 09:33 AM
RE: Magicians - by Mabelma - 02-21-2009, 09:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)