Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Magicians
#2
I like the drawings and the basic idea but I will really like to see more work(drawings).
Is this going to be a game?
I can't believe I'm the first one to post.
The mermaid is a bit bad compare to the magician and the apprentice cause she isn't that detailed make her hands more detailed and her body(texture).


Messages In This Thread
Magicians - by LilGrim1991 - 02-17-2009, 11:12 PM
RE: Magicians - by Mabelma - 02-21-2009, 07:52 AM
RE: Magicians - by Chutzpar - 02-21-2009, 07:55 AM
RE: Magicians - by Mabelma - 02-21-2009, 08:19 AM
RE: Magicians - by Chutzpar - 02-21-2009, 08:23 AM
RE: Magicians - by Mabelma - 02-21-2009, 08:27 AM
RE: Magicians - by Chutzpar - 02-21-2009, 08:29 AM
RE: Magicians - by Mabelma - 02-21-2009, 08:48 AM
RE: Magicians - by LilGrim1991 - 02-21-2009, 09:33 AM
RE: Magicians - by Mabelma - 02-21-2009, 09:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)