02-20-2009, 11:07 AM
No they aren't. The wings are smooth(for the most part). The attack isn't. There's rough edges all over the place.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Geez I haven't posted this here?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Geez I haven't posted this here? - by tsr moderation staff - 02-19-2009, 09:09 PM
RE: Geez I haven't posted this here? - by Alpha Six - 02-19-2009, 09:23 PM
RE: Geez I haven't posted this here? - by Skink - 02-19-2009, 09:31 PM
RE: Geez I haven't posted this here? - by tsr moderation staff - 02-19-2009, 09:45 PM
RE: Geez I haven't posted this here? - by HunterZ - 02-19-2009, 10:43 PM
RE: Geez I haven't posted this here? - by tsr moderation staff - 02-20-2009, 12:28 AM
RE: Geez I haven't posted this here? - by Alpha Six - 02-20-2009, 01:18 AM
RE: Geez I haven't posted this here? - by tsr moderation staff - 02-20-2009, 08:50 AM
RE: Geez I haven't posted this here? - by Alpha Six - 02-20-2009, 11:07 AM
RE: Geez I haven't posted this here? - by tsr moderation staff - 02-20-2009, 02:33 PM
RE: Geez I haven't posted this here? - by King of Bad Posters - 02-20-2009, 03:04 PM
RE: Geez I haven't posted this here? - by tsr moderation staff - 02-20-2009, 07:55 PM
|