Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Looking to commission a sprite artist (Or a team) [CLOSED]
#6
(02-19-2009, 01:39 PM)Mabelma Wrote: I think I can help you out.
Do you have a certain style in mind for the sprites?(Pm or Tales of Worlds, etc..)
Any images of how the character have to look and the clothes, items ans so on?

Well, the best comparison I could come up with would be Castlevania. What I am working on is on online side-scroller, ala Maple Story. But geared towards a different audience. Far more mature, for one thing, with noticable gameplay differences. I've been working with placeholder sprites from sites like this and other public domain sources, so I can't really give you a -great- comparison, but I could probably come up with some full-scale art for comparison. I'll PM you about it.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking to commission a sprite artist (Or a team) - by Nicodareus - 02-19-2009, 06:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)