Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

In this World...
#5
Thread revamped aaaaaaaaaaaaaand now I have some ready to show. Wanted more, but eh... not feeling like it at the moment.

[Image: mclineupmr4.png]
*The numbers on the left are the height scale for characters.
Parsley, once considered my personal character but has since moved on to be one of the main characters in World Map.

Hopefully I'll have more to show soon when I feel more up to it.


Messages In This Thread
In this World... - by Angelglory - 02-04-2009, 02:41 PM
RE: Really Emotional... - by Gold - 02-04-2009, 02:48 PM
RE: Really Emotional... - by Angelglory - 02-04-2009, 03:04 PM
RE: Really Emotional... - by NappyXD - 02-04-2009, 09:38 PM
RE: In this World... - by Angelglory - 02-19-2009, 01:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)