Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

NINSTAR's W&WLRPGIII [Wario's Topic]
#22
(02-18-2009, 12:46 AM)tonberry2000 Wrote: Not bad, but he doesn't seem to "pop" as much as the others. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe the hat or the teeth?

It's the hat, it needs another shade. That or make a different palette. Other than that Star, great job.


Messages In This Thread
NINSTAR's W&WLRPGIII [Wario's Topic] - by Star - 02-16-2009, 09:29 PM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Adam - 02-16-2009, 09:33 PM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Star - 02-16-2009, 09:36 PM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Adam - 02-16-2009, 09:39 PM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Marth - 02-16-2009, 09:43 PM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Star - 02-16-2009, 09:43 PM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Kitsu - 02-16-2009, 09:48 PM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Adam - 02-16-2009, 09:51 PM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Koopaul - 02-16-2009, 10:11 PM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Ton - 02-16-2009, 11:22 PM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Gold - 02-17-2009, 02:26 AM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Tero - 02-17-2009, 09:13 AM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Chaoxys - 02-17-2009, 10:39 AM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Star - 02-18-2009, 12:13 AM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Ton - 02-18-2009, 12:46 AM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Skink - 02-18-2009, 09:24 AM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Koopaul - 02-18-2009, 12:58 AM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Shouty - 02-18-2009, 01:45 PM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Croshi - 02-18-2009, 06:38 PM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Marth - 02-18-2009, 06:42 PM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Star - 02-18-2009, 07:40 PM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Adam - 02-18-2009, 09:12 PM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Star - 02-18-2009, 09:29 PM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Star - 02-18-2009, 10:02 PM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Kitsu - 02-18-2009, 11:50 PM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Mallacxo - 02-19-2009, 01:45 PM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Croshi - 02-19-2009, 06:15 PM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Koopaul - 02-20-2009, 10:10 AM
RE: So I decided to try out M&L3... - by Star - 02-20-2009, 09:03 PM
RE: NINSTAR's W&WLRPGIII [Wario's Topic] - by Kao - 02-22-2009, 08:47 AM
RE: NINSTAR's W&WLRPGIII [Wario's Topic] - by Kao - 02-25-2009, 02:06 AM
RE: NINSTAR's W&WLRPGIII [Wario's Topic] - by Ton - 04-13-2009, 03:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)