Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[DRAWING] Some character design stuff (image heavy)
#6
Thanks for the advice I'll practice a lot before I post some stuff up.

I also like the idea of different tools could you tell me the name of the villain and the main character?
Hey Zemmort I had a question could you please post a picture of the base you use for drawing cause I use the circle and cross for the head but I don't know much about the rest of the body.

Please don't double post, it's unsightly. Besides, this line of conversation would be better handled over PM. Don't want to derail threads, do we?
~GrooveMan.exe


Messages In This Thread
RE: [DRAWING] Some character design stuff (image heavy) - by Mabelma - 02-17-2009, 11:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)