Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Vanishing Sprite Sheets?
#1
Question 
I've been coming here for sprites for a while, and after the site got its new look I noticed a lot of things are gone. For example, how do you get to Gamecube, Wii, etc. sprites? And all of the magic sprites for the GBA Fire Emblem games are gone, which were the main reason I needed to use this site. What happened?


Messages In This Thread
Vanishing Sprite Sheets? - by Orange Pikmin - 02-16-2009, 12:17 PM
RE: Vanishing Sprite Sheets? - by Maxpphire - 02-16-2009, 12:38 PM
RE: Vanishing Sprite Sheets? - by Orange Pikmin - 02-16-2009, 04:20 PM
RE: Vanishing Sprite Sheets? - by FRET - 02-16-2009, 06:03 PM
RE: Vanishing Sprite Sheets? - by Ultimecia - 02-16-2009, 06:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)