Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sonic Rush Series: Sprite rips!
#15
(01-18-2009, 04:16 PM)Chaofanatic Wrote: Title changed YET AGAIN because I plan to rip more than just special effects!

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4396/...azezx3.png
I'm pretty sure that I got everything.

And here is the Icon.
[Image: sonicrushadventureblazewa3.png]

Ive been ripping sprites for quite some time now... But I never realy put them into organised sheets...
This is kinda new to me...

If you have any suggestions on how to improve it then please tell me.

This is my first sheet but not my first rip so please go easy on me...

Finished
[Image: sonicrushadventureringszm2.png]
[Image: sonicrushadventuremachiky1.png]
[Image: sonicrushadventureblazemm0.png]
OMG, FINALY!! SOMEBODY WHO RIPS SONICRUSH SPRITES OTHER THAN ME Cute


Messages In This Thread
Sonic Rush Series: Sprite rips! - by Chaofanatic - 01-18-2009, 04:16 PM
RE: Sonic Rush Adventure: Sprite rips! - by Dazz - 02-04-2009, 05:28 AM
RE: Sonic Rush Adventure: Sprite rips! - by Dazz - 02-06-2009, 10:54 AM
RE: Sonic Rush Adventure: Sprite rips! - by Dazz - 02-06-2009, 12:03 PM
RE: Sonic Rush AdventuSprite rips! - by Blaze - 02-16-2009, 10:00 AM
RE: Sonic Rush Series: Sprite rips! - by Miles07 - 04-12-2009, 12:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)