but but but
i don't get it
the game usually comes up with these enemies by playing off of existing japanese words
at least "saibou" sounds like the japanese word for the molecular cell and the thing's shaped like a goomba
if NOA were to have a try at it
well they're out of their SMRPG days so they'd proably call them Goomoeba or something
EDIT: I'd try to get the name of the fat goombas but I'm currently stuck as Bowser.
[spoiler]There's a big, rubbery wall and I've crossed a block bridge, but I've been going in circles trying to figure out how to break the wall down. I presume I could acquire my fire-breath but I've no idea how. I guess Mario and Luigi could whack at some more parts of Bowser's insides but I'm currently stuck in the Challenge Hall with the Mario Bros. and nowhere to go :/[/spoiler]
i don't get it
the game usually comes up with these enemies by playing off of existing japanese words
at least "saibou" sounds like the japanese word for the molecular cell and the thing's shaped like a goomba
if NOA were to have a try at it
well they're out of their SMRPG days so they'd proably call them Goomoeba or something
EDIT: I'd try to get the name of the fat goombas but I'm currently stuck as Bowser.
[spoiler]There's a big, rubbery wall and I've crossed a block bridge, but I've been going in circles trying to figure out how to break the wall down. I presume I could acquire my fire-breath but I've no idea how. I guess Mario and Luigi could whack at some more parts of Bowser's insides but I'm currently stuck in the Challenge Hall with the Mario Bros. and nowhere to go :/[/spoiler]

