Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

and It's GAMER404!
#5
Hey, I'm not the only one! I started C# at the age of...12. Nowadays I spend my free time programming with XNA (a C# game creator tool for Windows, Xbox 360, and Zune). I don't do much web development though...so you got me there. I'm fluent in C#, know basic JavaScript, and very, very, very little VB. But that's enough about me, what do you program for fun? Like, any projects that you are working on that would intrest us?


Messages In This Thread
and It's GAMER404! - by gamer404 - 06-06-2008, 01:09 PM
RE: and It's GAMER404! - by Zee - 06-06-2008, 01:37 PM
RE: and It's GAMER404! - by gamer404 - 06-06-2008, 01:58 PM
RE: and It's GAMER404! - by Zee - 06-06-2008, 02:39 PM
RE: and It's GAMER404! - by Pigyman - 06-06-2008, 03:09 PM
RE: and It's GAMER404! - by Geo the Fox - 06-06-2008, 04:15 PM
RE: and It's GAMER404! - by gamer404 - 06-07-2008, 09:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)