Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm a little new and need a little help
#1
First I'd just like to say I didn't know where in the forum to put this, but as it is something to do with sprites, I thought I'd put it here.

Okay, I've always wondered why there doesn't seem to be anyone ripping any Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Maps, Routes or towns etc. etc.

So my first question is:
Are there any people ripping Diamond and pearl stuff?

And my second (the n00bish one) question is:
How do you rip? I'd love to help TSR out but I have no idea what to do. Can anyone 'shed some light' please?

Thanks


Messages In This Thread
I'm a little new and need a little help - by Dragon_Slayer - 06-06-2008, 08:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)