Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Banjo's future is doomed to vehicles
#30
Wow, Chill out much?

I'm a HUGE Banjo fan, and quite honestly I liked Nuts & Bolts. It's not what I expected, and I may be pretty biased thanks to a fondness for vehicle creations and racing, but I'll take it in what's hopefully the interim between Tooie and another,more traditional game. I think the future's a bit too unclear to ready the pitchforks.

Quote:. It would be like having Batman ride a unicorn in Lolipop Land

Not really, considering Banjo's had plenty of prior vehicle experience. It just wasn't the main focus as far as the main series went.


Messages In This Thread
Banjo's future is doomed to vehicles - by OSM - 02-06-2009, 05:55 PM
RE: Banjo's future is doomed to vehicles - by Wes - 02-06-2009, 06:20 PM
RE: Banjo's future is doomed to vehicles - by OSM - 02-10-2009, 11:38 PM
RE: Banjo's future is doomed to vehicles - by OSM - 02-11-2009, 07:33 PM
RE: Banjo's future is doomed to vehicles - by OSM - 02-11-2009, 07:37 PM
RE: Banjo's future is doomed to vehicles - by OSM - 02-12-2009, 03:20 PM
RE: Banjo's future is doomed to vehicles - by Clutch - 02-12-2009, 05:14 PM
RE: Banjo's future is doomed to vehicles - by OSM - 02-12-2009, 05:28 PM
RE: Banjo's future is doomed to vehicles - by OSM - 02-12-2009, 05:31 PM
RE: Banjo's future is doomed to vehicles - by OSM - 02-12-2009, 05:34 PM
RE: Banjo's future is doomed to vehicles - by OSM - 02-12-2009, 06:06 PM
RE: Banjo's future is doomed to vehicles - by OSM - 02-12-2009, 06:13 PM
RE: Banjo's future is doomed to vehicles - by OSM - 02-12-2009, 06:22 PM
RE: Banjo's future is doomed to vehicles - by OSM - 02-12-2009, 06:31 PM
RE: Banjo's future is doomed to vehicles - by OSM - 02-12-2009, 06:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)