Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I want to delete my account...
#4
I understand but perhaps you can still be a member to the place but come and pop in every few days. We all can't be here 24/7.


Messages In This Thread
I want to delete my account... - by Virapets - 02-12-2009, 09:02 AM
RE: I want to delete my account... - by Virapets - 02-12-2009, 09:33 AM
RE: I want to delete my account... - by Superliger - 02-12-2009, 09:39 AM
RE: I want to delete my account... - by Cjslick - 03-06-2009, 03:39 PM
RE: I want to delete my account... - by Previous - 02-12-2009, 10:17 AM
RE: I want to delete my account... - by CeeY - 02-12-2009, 06:08 PM
RE: I want to delete my account... - by Alpha Six - 02-12-2009, 06:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)