Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Should I get Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Riders Zero Gravity for PS2?
#3
They gave the wii version a higher score because:

-there's no trial and error
-you can see where you're going
-less qte
-collecting medals is optional

Everyone else likes the 360 version better though because of the graphics and the fact that a whole level wasn't cut out (empire city). Also, it may be because the wii daytime levels are more like a racing game.

I enjoyed the wii version that I was stuck with though. Mostly because having low expectations = no disappointment. Wink


Messages In This Thread
RE: Should I get Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Riders Zero Gravity for PS2? - by Badbatman3 - 02-11-2009, 08:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)