Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

My custom sprites
#7
Closed and warned - Don't act fucking high and mighty when you only just joined. Listen to people.

This is not the right place to post custom sheets.
I can tell you, I agree with Sonikku. And I custom sprite a lot, so grow a pair and face the facts that you gotta practice and practice. Ok?


Messages In This Thread
My custom sprites - by allinardo - 02-08-2009, 09:46 PM
RE: My custom sprites - by SamsterBoy - 02-08-2009, 11:09 PM
RE: My custom sprites - by allinardo - 02-09-2009, 01:28 AM
RE: My custom sprites - by Sonikku - 02-09-2009, 01:41 AM
RE: My custom sprites - by allinardo - 02-09-2009, 02:00 AM
RE: My custom sprites - by Ultimecia - 02-08-2009, 11:34 PM
RE: My custom sprites - by Dazz - 02-09-2009, 05:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)