Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm getting a 360.
#6
Uhh, then don't post.


I'd go with GTA IV, Halo 3 and Mass Effect. CoD4 is good for a while too, though. Only problem is the game gets boring once you level up to 55 and if you go prestige you realize you're just playing to level up. Well, atleast that's what happened to me.


Messages In This Thread
I'm getting a 360. - by theguy - 06-04-2008, 02:32 PM
RE: I'm getting a 360. - by Dazz - 06-04-2008, 03:08 PM
RE: I'm getting a 360. - by Rosencrantz - 06-04-2008, 03:21 PM
RE: I'm getting a 360. - by theguy - 06-05-2008, 02:10 PM
RE: I'm getting a 360. - by Pigyman - 06-05-2008, 05:05 PM
RE: I'm getting a 360. - by Alex - 06-05-2008, 05:37 PM
RE: I'm getting a 360. - by Rosencrantz - 06-05-2008, 07:11 PM
RE: I'm getting a 360. - by Badassbill - 06-05-2008, 07:18 PM
RE: I'm getting a 360. - by Phantom Killah - 06-05-2008, 09:35 PM
RE: I'm getting a 360. - by Confessor - 06-06-2008, 02:14 AM
RE: I'm getting a 360. - by Alpha Six - 06-06-2008, 04:04 AM
RE: I'm getting a 360. - by Maxpphire - 06-06-2008, 10:52 PM
RE: I'm getting a 360. - by Alpha Six - 06-07-2008, 02:08 AM
RE: I'm getting a 360. - by Nitratez - 06-06-2008, 10:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)