Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

King of Dragons - Great Dragonian
#7
(02-07-2009, 09:15 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(02-07-2009, 07:59 PM)Kamon Wrote: Hey guys. This was either... to be uploaded shortly before the site was redone, or like, just days after. But it's not on there, so I'm bumping this into 2009. 'cause. It's been sittin' here, collecting dust. Dazz? :<
Hmmm... I don't know what happened, but rest assured, I'll be putting these (and sheets in the other topic) in my next update. A'ight? ;D

Aye, thank you. My friend alerted me that they weren't on the site about a week ago, so I figured I'd come around sometime soon and ask about it.


Messages In This Thread
King of Dragons - Great Dragonian - by Kamon - 07-30-2008, 11:13 PM
RE: King of Dragons - Great Dragonian - by Dazz - 07-30-2008, 11:24 PM
RE: King of Dragons - Great Dragonian - by Kamon - 07-30-2008, 11:28 PM
RE: King of Dragons - Great Dragonian - by Kamon - 02-07-2009, 07:59 PM
RE: King of Dragons - Great Dragonian - by Kamon - 02-07-2009, 09:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)