Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II
(02-04-2009, 05:30 AM)Dazz Wrote: Metal Slug 3D confuses me - Why didn't they actually release it over here, when the voice acting is already in full english? Blank

Great rip! Big Grin

Oh, so it's Japan-only alright, huh?
Speaking of the game's V.A.s, if there'll ever be another MS game with voice acting... I'm not a guy who minds about V.A.ing usually, but...
...Two words about Fio's voice, Dazz... two words only.

Lacey Chabert.

That's who I'd expect to hear as our favorite redhead(I mean, come on. Who doesn't like Fio?). ...But I think I'm getting slightly off-topic here...


Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II - by Gussprint - 02-04-2009, 05:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)