Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Can your computer run this
#8
How do I get the game to work. I downloaded the zip/unzipped it, downloaded the d3d thingy...what do I do with them to make it work? (do I paste the d3d files into the file with the 4 sonic stages?)


Messages In This Thread
Can your computer run this - by Vipershark - 02-02-2009, 05:13 PM
RE: Can your computer run this - by Goemar - 02-02-2009, 06:22 PM
RE: Can your computer run this - by Omegakyogre - 02-03-2009, 03:08 AM
RE: Can your computer run this - by Flare - 02-03-2009, 04:17 PM
RE: Can your computer run this - by turgilator - 02-03-2009, 04:32 PM
RE: Can your computer run this - by Vipershark - 02-03-2009, 05:14 PM
RE: Can your computer run this - by Flare - 02-03-2009, 05:30 PM
RE: Can your computer run this - by LilGrim1991 - 02-03-2009, 08:19 PM
RE: Can your computer run this - by Flare - 02-04-2009, 02:06 PM
RE: Can your computer run this - by KillerAslox - 02-04-2009, 02:13 PM
RE: Can your computer run this - by MAZZ0Murder - 02-09-2009, 06:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)