08-13-2025, 07:48 AM
Summon Spirits (Overworld)
![[Image: pVhwZXQ.png]](https://i.imgur.com/pVhwZXQ.png)
Martel (Spirit Forest), Flamberk (Odin's tower), the evil eye enemies in Dhaos' castle (future) and a lot of the summon spirits use a weird kind of vertical stretching effect that transcends to tile viewer / sprite viewer.
I wasn't able to get anything with YY-CHR, therefore I will try the following: Capturing the sprites when they elongate and squish all stretched pixels back together and compare them with what has been ripped so far by Smithy & Maneko.
![[Image: pVhwZXQ.png]](https://i.imgur.com/pVhwZXQ.png)
Martel (Spirit Forest), Flamberk (Odin's tower), the evil eye enemies in Dhaos' castle (future) and a lot of the summon spirits use a weird kind of vertical stretching effect that transcends to tile viewer / sprite viewer.
I wasn't able to get anything with YY-CHR, therefore I will try the following: Capturing the sprites when they elongate and squish all stretched pixels back together and compare them with what has been ripped so far by Smithy & Maneko.

