Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

FF7 PS1 models + Blender
#4
(08-11-2025, 10:01 AM)Henzo Wrote: Thanks so much! Your suggestion helped me see the model with the textures, but unfortunately I have another small problem. From the image, you can see that parts of the face and left shoulder are missing. I tried to correct this using the "missing data" option, but it didn't work. What could be the cause?

I don't notice anything missing. If by the left shoulder, you mean the gray part, that's Cloud's pauldron. It's meant to look like that. The eyes and mouth have black boxes around them because the textures' alpha channels aren't being applied, so the parts of the textures that are supposed to be transparent, aren't. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar enough with Blender to tell you how to fix the transparency. But nothing is wrong with the geometry.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
FF7 PS1 models + Blender - by Henzo - 07-27-2025, 04:03 AM
RE: FF7 PS1 models + Blender - by JEMA2311 - 08-05-2025, 05:49 AM
RE: FF7 PS1 models + Blender - by Henzo - 08-11-2025, 10:01 AM
RE: FF7 PS1 models + Blender - by RiffRaff1138 - 08-12-2025, 06:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)