08-12-2025, 04:35 PM
So I don't know about Dissidia (other than that NT/Arcade and 012/original are VERY different beasts) but KH2's Sephiroth has 30~ animations ranging from standing idle, walking, running (very short anim, meant to loop I think), and several attack and hit animations as well. These can be extracted with the use of a particular KH2 model viewer AND a very specific Noesis plug-in that'll allow you to convert the animation data into .fbx and import into Blender (how I did it).
Sadly those went down with Xentax, but I have a copy of the requisite viewer/.dll files for Noesis if you'd be okay using the KH2 Sephiroth model because KH2's skeleton is a mess and converting its very specific anim. format to Dissidia or FF7Rebirth or whatever would be near impossible. I can also bundle up his model and .mset (animations) file so your modder doesn't have to rip it themselves, if you'd like. Just let me know and I'll check back in a day or so.
Sadly those went down with Xentax, but I have a copy of the requisite viewer/.dll files for Noesis if you'd be okay using the KH2 Sephiroth model because KH2's skeleton is a mess and converting its very specific anim. format to Dissidia or FF7Rebirth or whatever would be near impossible. I can also bundle up his model and .mset (animations) file so your modder doesn't have to rip it themselves, if you'd like. Just let me know and I'll check back in a day or so.

