Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Thanks count in our profile
#1
Exclamation 
I just noticed that there's now a feature on our profile that counts the "thanks" you've given in other people's comments over time, I think it's very nice.

But my question is, when was this feature implemented? I'm looking at it right now and I don't know if it's because my browser is outdated or if it was just introduced a few days ago.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Thanks count in our profile - by CCAM - 08-11-2025, 03:13 AM
RE: Thanks count in our profile - by Dazz - 08-11-2025, 03:51 AM
RE: Thanks count in our profile - by Petie - 08-12-2025, 01:22 AM
RE: Thanks count in our profile - by CCAM - 08-16-2025, 06:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)