Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Help ripping Pokemon Friends textures
#1
I dumped the contents of Pokemon Friends and was easily able to get the models into Blender, but all of the textures appear interlaced for some reason

[Image: oRgt5kE.png]

In the folder of dumped assets, there is also a folder called `SpriteAssets` containing a bunch of .json files. I did some research, and found that this is a feature built into unity to pack entire spritesheets into a single image and unpack them during runtime. I cannot find a tool to unpack the textures, and i cannot figure out how to read them in Unity. Does anyone know what to do?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help ripping Pokemon Friends textures - by DragonTheFolf - 08-10-2025, 08:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)