08-10-2025, 02:23 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2025, 02:41 AM by Jasper7438.)
Jasper here, this might be my last post before the forum goes offline forever...
All the models I have ripped from Lord of Nazarick so far:



















Some more Vtuber models from various games:
Valkyrie Connect




Nigoriri Angels on Stage!

Anyway, I want to say that I really loved the VG Resource forums, although I was never there during the heydays of it I still had a lot of fun reading people's posts and trying to answer questions for people! So yeah, thanks for existing VG Resource forum!
And thanks to you too, if you're reading this after the forum closed down. It'll still be up in "read only" mode!
If you want more VG Resource content you can join the new site when it releases at:
https://sprites.spriters-resource.com/
https://models.spriters-resource.com/
https://textures.spriters-resource.com/
https://sounds.spriters-resource.com/
Read the wiki! https://www.vg-resource.com https://wiki.vg-resource.com (hopefully one of these will work later)
Join the discord! https://discord.gg/tsr
I'm really looking forward to the release of the new versions of the site. Thanks for everything!
All the models I have ripped from Lord of Nazarick so far:
Aura
Aura (Ego Revolter)
Cocytus
Entoma
Evileye
Evileye (Echoes of Fate)
Mare
Mare (Ego Seeker)
Renner (Princess of a Fallen Kingdom)
Shalltear
Shalltear (Fictional Idol
Shalltear (Queen of Agony / Thorned Bride)
Solution (Gourmet in the Shadows)
Solution (Whispering Waves)
SSR Entoma (Carnivorous Blossom)
Zesshi
Zesshi (Psychedelic Noise)
Aura (Chinese Censored Version)
Mare (Chinese Censored Version)
Some more Vtuber models from various games:
Valkyrie Connect
Ange Katrina
Lize Helesta
Saku Sasaki
Toko Inui
Nigoriri Angels on Stage!
La+ Darknesss
Anyway, I want to say that I really loved the VG Resource forums, although I was never there during the heydays of it I still had a lot of fun reading people's posts and trying to answer questions for people! So yeah, thanks for existing VG Resource forum!
And thanks to you too, if you're reading this after the forum closed down. It'll still be up in "read only" mode!
If you want more VG Resource content you can join the new site when it releases at:
https://sprites.spriters-resource.com/
https://models.spriters-resource.com/
https://textures.spriters-resource.com/
https://sounds.spriters-resource.com/
Read the wiki! https://www.vg-resource.com https://wiki.vg-resource.com (hopefully one of these will work later)
Join the discord! https://discord.gg/tsr
I'm really looking forward to the release of the new versions of the site. Thanks for everything!

