Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which had the better skyboxes?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Spyro The Dragon
0%
0 0%
Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer/Ripto's Rage
0%
0 0%
Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Spyro Skyboxes and Levels Extraction and Conversion (DL/Release)
#3
(06-26-2025, 12:27 PM)Mr.Shadow Wrote: I'd like to ask a moderator to move this thread somewhere more fitting. It's not just the skyboxes, but also levels from the three Spyro games for the original PlayStation.

Thank you so much for posting this. I was getting blank skyboxes when I tried extracting them, and I'm trying to make a mod for reignited using them.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Spyro Skyboxes and Levels Extraction and Conversion (DL) - by Strawbunny - 08-09-2025, 05:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)