Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

hello!! pumped to be here!!
#3
(08-05-2025, 10:52 PM)JEMA2311 Wrote: Hey! I checked two of your videos on IG, they are looking pretty nice. But I couldn't catch quite well what is the website or program you use to record yourself for the animations, according to the video with Lapras. Was it https://www.move.ai ??

Yup that's the one! Sorry I think I have another tutorial on how I set that up, but basically you use a grid of iPhones on tripods and can act out the motion capture in the center of the grid. I believe the app works with goPros as well. If you swipe right on the hitmonlee/machoke video, and the hitmonlee/hitmonchan video you can see some videos of me acting out the skits. Those are pretty old too, so their app has gotten a lot better/updated since then.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
hello!! pumped to be here!! - by dbcontre - 08-04-2025, 01:28 PM
RE: hello!! pumped to be here!! - by JEMA2311 - 08-05-2025, 10:52 PM
RE: hello!! pumped to be here!! - by dbcontre - 08-06-2025, 11:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)