08-04-2025, 05:31 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2025, 05:31 PM by Barack Obama.)
After a month of resting, I've now beaten the game.
The hardest enemies were definitely the ninjas in the coliseum, but I beat them on Lv. 63 with Bahamut's Tail (axe weapon), an accessory against petrification and Black Onyx (more HP). I also used Odin's Wrath (phoenix-like skill) and the enhanced teleport skill ("Soul" something).
Also updated the quicksaves in the main post, they now cover the full game.
I'll take a look at my WIPs and do some more rips.
The hardest enemies were definitely the ninjas in the coliseum, but I beat them on Lv. 63 with Bahamut's Tail (axe weapon), an accessory against petrification and Black Onyx (more HP). I also used Odin's Wrath (phoenix-like skill) and the enhanced teleport skill ("Soul" something).
Also updated the quicksaves in the main post, they now cover the full game.
I'll take a look at my WIPs and do some more rips.

