Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

hello!! pumped to be here!!
#1
Hey All!

I'm a 3D animator/Motion graphics artist who has been using the models on this website for some of my videos! I've been acting out scenes using a motion capture app and basically turning myself into different pokemon characters and what not lol! I'm really interested in learning how to rip models from games, so I hope someone could lead me in the right direction. I'm hoping to get the remaining characters in pokemon tekken and the new pokemon snap game, the pokemon models are so awesome from those games. I've experience using Cinema 4D, Unreal Engine, and Blender so I won't be completely lost, but I know that the files can be tricky to extract and clean up so I'm ready for some serious pain  Cry Anyways, just wanted to say hi and hope I can help!

Check out some of my Pokemon animations here

Hope to rip some models and make some entertaining videos  Cool
Reply


Messages In This Thread
hello!! pumped to be here!! - by dbcontre - 08-04-2025, 01:28 PM
RE: hello!! pumped to be here!! - by JEMA2311 - 08-05-2025, 10:52 PM
RE: hello!! pumped to be here!! - by dbcontre - 08-06-2025, 11:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)