08-03-2025, 06:01 AM
Hello!
I'm unsure on the .dat files. I was reading that thread, but seems a little complicated to me since it seems it is very dependant on cutting portions of byte information to determine what is what.
I have been using Ninja Ripper 2.0.9. and the only issues are that it doesn't give a proper rig, and that you have to find the correct FOV and rotation of the model(s), which I believe I managed to solve well.
Maybe that is an option you want to try
I'm unsure on the .dat files. I was reading that thread, but seems a little complicated to me since it seems it is very dependant on cutting portions of byte information to determine what is what.
I have been using Ninja Ripper 2.0.9. and the only issues are that it doesn't give a proper rig, and that you have to find the correct FOV and rotation of the model(s), which I believe I managed to solve well.
Maybe that is an option you want to try

